Happy New Year and Welcome Back!
We are feeling refreshed as we were able to enjoy our family and friends over the holidays…we hope you did too.
With the new year upon us, we feel excited to jump in and bring you fresh encouragement, classes and life coaching tips. By the time you read this, we will already be 9 days into the new year and if you’re a resolution setter that’s great…if you can stick with it and stay focused. For some of us, our motivation seems to fade the farther we progress into January. We are excited to share with you “How to Stay Inspired”.
- When you wake up in the morning, drink a glass of water to start the day fresh.
- Daily exercise boosts your energy level, improves your mood, and relieves stress.
- When you get enough rest, you have more energy to accomplish your priorities.
Plan Your Day
- Every morning make a list of 3 tasks you want to accomplish that day.
- 50/10 Rule…work on 1 important task for 50 minutes and then take a 10-minute break to refocus.
- End your day with 10 minutes of reflection and self-evaluation.
- Reading increases knowledge which in turn keeps you inspired.
- Brainstorming can be creative and lead to new ideas and opportunities.
Focus on What Makes You Happy
- Think about 10 things you are grateful for every morning – gratitude promotes happiness.
- A tidy work area gives you energy and inspiration and lets you focus on the work you need to get done.
- Set some time aside for some self-care…inspirational reading, a walk, coffee with a friend or whatever fills your tank.
(taken in part from highexistence.com)
We hope your heart is Inspired!
Maryann and Robin